September 2, 2010

To be clear:

I am the Studio Manager at Kolonihaven, not a photographer. Meaning I take care of business there & when I leave work I manage my own company 
Anne Elisabeth Larsen Photography. 
This sacred combination gives me the pleasure of staying true to my dream 24/7. As Studio Manager I have the privilege of surrounding myself with creative amazing people, an amazing office which contains everything I could possibly dream of in terms of photo supplies and I get to learn from the best! 
Really - do you understand how lucky I am?!

So I chose to follow my dream and today I am happy to say that I am living it and pinching my arm as I go along...
The fact that I am living it is a combination of luck and persistency!

I AM A BELIEVER!!!
Parts of the cool gang:)

No comments:

Post a Comment