December 22, 2010

Atle Pettersen SHOOT!

I told you that I had a shoot on Friday. 
What I did not tell you was that it was with Atle...

So he did not win X-Factor, but he came in second. 
I am so sure that this guy will make it BIG! 
He is a true musician with a real passion for what he does best and his eye is on the prize.

Did you know that he was added to the KISS homepage?
Check  it out here!
His version of Crazy Crazy Nights has had over 30.000 hits (and counting).

It is only a matter of time before you hear more from this guy...
I know it in my heart & he might have told me that he is not done following his dream;)

We had an amazing shoot accomponied by Bon Jovi, Jimmy Hendrix and Kings of Leon.
IT WAS GRAND!!!
I will post more pics of Atle, but for now, and since we are closing in on X-Mas I thought that this one would be especially nice...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment