February 24, 2011

Now this was fun:)

Found out yesterday that I am one of 12 finalists in a new blog award!
"Norway´s most loved blog"
It is so nice that the jury included photography!

You can vote once a day until the 9th of March .
I would be very grateful if you would give me your vote and support.

At this very moment I am not precisely (...) winning and that´s okay;)
But it sure would be nice not to come in last...


Can you believe what they wrote about my blog?? 
I was so moved!



Side.no is presenting each of the finalists until the 9th of March, so today Katrine Fagerlid is taking my portrait. Weird to be in front of the camera!!! 
Wish me luck!

Thanks 2 Charlotte Tvedt, who nominated me in the first place:D

ps - I have a shoot later this evening as well....
You should definitely stay tuned for this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment