March 8, 2011

Somewhere between Boston & NYC...

This is the last day to vote...
I would appreciate your support - remember you can vote once per day:)

Somewhere between Boston and NYC I took this picture from my seat on the train.
It was so beautiful, I just can´t seem to forget this moment!
The feeling of total Zen, just being, just living,
got me thinking (on not a typical Tuesday morning)...
I find it amazing that one can experience a feeling all over again just by seeing a picture.
Trying to hold on to this feeling this week!
I need it...
I don´t limit myself by religion, I believe in one love!
But the Serenity Prayer is words for thought anyways and I hope you keep it in your heart <3
(This prayer is used amongst Alcoholics Anonymous. I am not one of them, but AA or not, this is good writing!)

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference. 
Living one day at a time, enjoying one moment at a time,and accepting hardships as the pathway to peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment