March 15, 2011

What happens when the batteries run out?


At this moment, this very moment, James Morrison has agreed to soothe my melancholy and momentarily lack of inspiration through his beatiful song. 
Enjoy while bathing in my feeling of total numbness!



 I have had a strange sensation all weekend through today.
Cant´t put my finger on it though...

I have been floating on this super high since August and
I don´t think I am done floating just yet, but I have this weird feeling inside!

Being a fairly openminded person I try to listen to what surrounds me.
But now - quiet (it seems)...

Freaking me out on one hand and one the other not at all!
It´s like there is quiet before the storm.

Something is coming my way, I don´t know what it is, but you know that gut feeling you get sometimes?
It´s just like that!

I have retouch to do still, but I can´t seem to motivate myself.
Am I overworked? 
Over stressed?
Should I be more proactive?
 Should I be less proactive?
Am I starved for inspiration?
Am I asking too many question?
(Yes you are Annie!)

I have been flipping through old poems by the great Robert Frost and E.E. Cummings, but nothing seems to help!
I have watched 5 movies this weekend, read magazines, listened to music, but still - NOTHING!!!
This is not good.


Don´t get me wrong I am not depressed.
I am just numb!

Hopefully I will get a grip and shake off in a couple of days!
I need my energy back together with the inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I hope at least that you are having a GREAT day:)





No comments:

Post a Comment