May 24, 2011

Naked photographer!


Melancholy on a Tuesday...


Press play!
What´s the story behind the girl?
Naked.
Alone.
Held in captivity and broken down.
Still there is light.


I took this picture this weekend at Skrova.
I found the perfect location and the feeling of complete and utter silence penetrated my skin.
It filled my lungs with harmony and the cold played with my fingertips and toes.
The privacy in this worn old house was both numbing and therapeutic.

This picture can make me cry as it represents a time in my life when I could not see the light but I knew that it was there somewhere.
For the first time I see myself from a distance. 
Vulnerable and naked. 
Alone.

Lucky am I to have been there, and lucky am I who have grown stronger from it.

Let there be light!

No comments:

Post a Comment