September 28, 2011

Paris...


Mon cher...
If you return to Paris and find her different, it is because I was there.
I have seen the things that makes her special and she has passed through my lungs.
I have seen her seductive way with lovers in the streets.
I have seen her maternal heart and how she makes the children laugh in the park.
I have seen her unmistaken duality with beggars on Champs Èlysèes and her poor judgement with prostitutes at Montmartre.
I have lived life in Paris as one of the fortunate ones and walked by her blood line the Seine.
I have tasted her sweet bubbles of champagne and I have tasted her wine.
I have studied her beauty and her flaws and I have let her consume me.
Mon cher...
If you return to Paris and find her different, it is because I took with me a piece of her when I left...


No comments:

Post a Comment