November 28, 2011

Secrets revealed and Queens?


I told you that I would share pics with you from the StyleTV.no launch party and tell you about the party, but I am afraid this post is going to be a split one.

First:
The party was great and I am super duper proud of my sister Gine!!
She and the rest of the team has done a tremendous job getting it all together and now launching what I hope to be a channel of trendsetting and not following.
With so much pure bread love and dedication I believe that they can absolutely make a difference!

This will be the only picture I will share with you from that evening and this is because I think that this is the only picture which is worth sharing.
Finally one picture that is untypical (in all fairness Gine and Marthe are stunning beautiful and so they can carry a corny shot!)
The rest of the pics turned out to be crap!

After not taking a single shot for about one month I am finding it hard these days to pick it up again.
But no fear, I will find the inspiration needed any day now (fingers crossed!!!)

Part two will follow below!

Part II (which has absolutely NOTHING to do with the launch party):

I have attended enough red carpet events and launch parties to share the following secret with you -

THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE I JUST DON´T LIKE!
Usually the same people go to the same parties and the same people kiss their ass. 
I am soooo sad to see that there are more followers out there than pioneers and "fighters". 


Let me elaborate:
I can not distress how fed up I am with certain "power people" and their lousy attitudes. 
Let´s call them Queen Bees for the sake of this post.

You know who they are immediately as they enter the party, in their fake fur (which is a good thing!) and more often than not bedazzled in the most expensive garments and accessories available to the normal mortal person.
People automatically swarm around them, and so - appearing to be addicts. 
They need their fix and the sweet honey that the Queen bee may or may not provide, depending on the Queens mood.
I find it disgusting and at the same time somewhat understandable that these honey suckers (...)have to get a peace of the action.
Be it an article where they appear, a photo shoot, an advertising gig a new reality concept.

A certain few Queens for certain industries. 
Making it almost corrupt.

I too, have done my fair share of celebs on this blog and carefully chosen my headings so that you will be drawn like moths to a flame.
BUT - I have never lied to you.
I have never misguided you nor have I given you gossip.
Ah the invisible line of integrity and honour...

As a bystander of this abomination (subjective opinion) and as a phycological curious let me tell you one thing:

The more the workers give to the Queen Bee the more she will spawn workers and slaves, but alas:
THE BITCH ALWAYS DIES IN THE END!

(this was not a death threat of any kind)

I respect those who work hard and thus I will fairly place my loyalty and sincere support to them and non others.
I don´t particularly believe in freebies...So these are the people I will be talking with at such events. 
Their soul is still, as I see them, pure and loving.

SO ROCK ON YOU WHO DON´T SUCCUMB TO A SOCIETY BASED ON THE QUEEN BEES MOOD!
I am forever yours<3

No comments:

Post a Comment