May 25, 2012

THE THIEF



It`s official!!!

As of June 4th I will be the new Sales Manager of Oslo`s newest hotel THE THIEF!
After two years focusing on photo at Kolonihaven Studio AS, I have decided to move on to new challenges.
It has been two years of every emotional aspect you can imagine and I have learned so much!
We have laughed and we have cried.
It has always been personal and it has always been meaningful.
I have met beautiful people I will keep in my life always and the thing I will cherish the most is the love we all shared for photography<3
Although I leave with melancholy, I also leave with great treasures!


I will continue taking pictures and I will continue this blog as long as I can, so no fear, you will not lose me;)

BUT I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY I AM JOINING THE TEAM AT THE THIEF!!!
A team of dedicated, great people is awaiting my arrival and I can not wait to start this new chapter in my life:)


THE THIEF is being built as we speak and is located at the newest part of Oslo, Tjuvholmen (Island of Thieves, pun highly intended). It will open in Jan 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment